Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project Life: week 4

I'm back with another Project Life week spread. I totally love this project! I apologize, you will have to excuse my slightly grainy photos.. Didn't have a regular camera handy.

My brother and Heather have been bringing Kori and the kids over for regular visits, which I love! A very simple week as far as embellishing goes. I like that I can add little bits here and there but not spend hours stressing over adding pretty stuff. I'll save that for full 12x12 layouts.

A little washi and a bit of stamping is all I did this week and that's ok with me.

The biggest amount of my embellishing was on my week title. I really enjoy creating these. Another Hero Arts background stamp, AC washi and thickers. Ditto circle label, and a fiskars butterfly punch.

Another Marcy Penner journaling card and some washi + tiny attacher adorn a card about the malfunctions of my Instax :( not sure what the deal is there.

Thickers, twine, and SMASH card representing my obsessions with the campus Einstein's.

The family came over for a fun dinner complete with die cut mustaches and specs! They had so much fun with this.

 

I had this speech bubble die cut with my silhouette, however the color didn't match. Instead used it as a stencil and traced around it. Created a fun sketchy look.

Simple and fast is what is making this project work for me. What do you love most about it? I'll be back tomorrow for a run down of week 5! Hope you'll join me. Feel free to leave a link to your albums, I'd love to take a look!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment