Friday, March 30, 2012

Project Life: Week 2

I'm back to share my second week of Project Life!

 

This was an exciting week for my family! My brother's fiancé gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Kori Nisa Smith! The spring semester of classes also started for me this week!

I was still on my streak with those fringe scissors, creating that little celebrate square. My silhouette still getting plenty of use, die cutting phrases. I left the square blank so the "one little week" from week one remained partially transparent. The backwards text doesn't bother me, I think it's interesting. Other little bits and pieces here and there.

 

Here I used a journaling card by Marcy Penner, October Afternoon label stickers, and a Hero Arts typewriter stamp. More pictures from the hospital with Kori. Making an elaborate blanket tent in the living room with Chris and my niece and nephews. 4 knitted hats from etsy I ordered for Kori!

I used a Hero Arts background stamp for my week title+American Crafts washi+silhouette word and number. Love this color combo!!

A little square with Kori's birth details.

That sums up another week's spread down! Swing back by tomorrow for an overview of week 3! Slowly working my way to being caught up day by day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment