Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project Life: Week 3

I'm on a roll here with these posts! Hopefully I can keep this up all the way through!

I liked my balance of pictures and words for week 3. Neither overpowering the other. it was a pretty normal week for me with the exception of my parents anniversary that we celebrated at Kobe's Steakhouse. 30 years! I hope one day to have a marriage as loving and rewarding as theirs has been all of these years!

I left my embellishments pretty minimal on the spread, leaving the focus on the pictures and stories.

More washi and my silhouette for e week's title. I love this method of diecutting my title so that I can make the letters large and bold. I also used ine of my all time favorite Hero Arts back ground stamps. This wood grain pattern is trendy and versatile.

Plenty more journaling cards by Marcy Penner. Totally loving these! Some thickers and a heart punch finish off the last one.

Cut a circle from my coffee's cardboard sleeve to embellish my square on missing daily Einstein's at school. Another Marcy Penner card and October Afternoon sticker finish it off.

I later filled in this empty square with a little embellishing. A new Studio Calico background stamp, house shape stamped with that same wood grain stamp, rhinestones, and American Crafts thickers and rose ribbon to finish it off.

Did some stamping on a plain white card. Loving these days of the week stamps! They will definitely be making more appearances in my album. A picture of the cute little jacket I bought for Kori at Target this week. A little big now..but it was on SALE! She'll grow into it right?!?!

That sums up week 3! I'll be back tomorrow with an overview of week 4!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment