Thursday, March 29, 2012

Project Life:Week 1

I didn't take a large amount of pictures the first week this year. I was still deciding between projects to take on this year..I didn't actually start putting together my Project Life until late February-ish.

There was still a lot going on the first week though. New Years with Chris at my Uncle Kent's then his parents to learn pitch. My Silhouette Cameo came in the mail. Trip to Archiver's and dinner at Elephant Bar. Renewed my plates. Ordered Scrapbook Trends subscription! Mom hand stitched boots for my niece expected later that month.

My new silhouette got a lot of use this week! Another Marcy Penner journal card for my week title + beloved washi.
Absolutely in love with these travel mug image from the Silhouette Studio! Office supply date stamp in the middle. Journal card from Smash. Loving splashes of Mr. Huey's here and there.

"One Little Week" quote freebie from Ali Edwards. Left it in the pocket alone so the next week peeks through. Love that!

This pretty much sums up week one! Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will continue the series with week 2!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment