Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Life: week 5

I'm back with another PL post!

It was a pretty great week overall. We celebrated my Dad's birthday, the family had dinner at Grandma's where we took turns passing around Ellis and Kori, Mom and I met Beth and Emily for lunch at Cracker Barrel with Kori. We shopped afterwards.

I even had an insert this week! Chris gave me my Valentine's teddy early. In Time came out. I watched it 4 times this week!

Hero Arts doily stamp on my week title. Thickers. Washi. Echo Park banner label. Twine.

Stamped label. Tiny attacher on a lunch receipt.

Used a new Studio Calico weekday stamp in several colors on a card. Love the result. I will be repeating this again in the future. Might even make several up for my stash soon.

More journal card stamping. SC. 7 Gypsies.

Some cards for the insert. Such a classy timeless color combo.

Used an arrow stamp to bullet my fb and twitter updates his week. Would like to incorporate some of these in my album every so often.

That sums up another week! I am still totally in love with this project! Hope you will join me tomorrow for week 6!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment