Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project Life: Week 11

Back again with week 11!

I bought my iPad the beginning of week 11! So glad I made that purchase. It never leaves my side! I hosted a Pure Romance party for my sister in law Heather, which was more successful that I thought it would be! Received my Project Life protectors and journaling cards this week! We also started an origami star project at school which seems like it'll be fun!

The end of is week began spring break for me at school! Chris and I had taken the next week off to take a little getaway to Roaring River in south Missouri! I had a blast fly fishing and relaxing!
Lots of Studio Calico on this weeks title card! Love that hexagon map paper! The map background stamp I used is also a favorite! Used a new date stamp from SC as well. Thickers and twine finish it off.

The back of last weeks SMASH envelope peaking through. It was just too cute too cover up! A journaling card about my PR party!

I saved my daily fishing tags from the river to include. They kept wanting to come out the top so I secured them with a little AC washi...the added color didn't hurt either.

Still need to print one picture(accidentally printed it in the wrong size..oops) a quote said by a man at WalMart to Chris and I. Hehe.. Used Sassafrass for SC letters and EP. And of course washi! HA!

Tattoos gave put on us on St. Pattys day. Washi and a Little Yellow Bicycle sticker. More Sassafrass letters for my journaling about the trip.

I included my origami practice star from class..made from an ad in a scrapbook magazine HA! FYI label came from a tin of sticky notes I got at Blick art supply in St. Louis!

The opposite side of my insert contains a pocket of rules and a post card from the river. Paper from the LUSH line.

That pretty much sums up my week! I'll be back tomorrow for week 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment