Friday, April 6, 2012

Project Life:Week 8

I'm back again with the 8th week of Project Life. I still totally love this project!

Not a lot of pictures this week. My ring finally came in! Chris and I made Pepperoni Mac Casserole, a recipe from Tamra. I started back at the gym...then quit again after pulling a muscle. I also started cleaning an office in town this week.

Used a Hero Arts background stamp, these work great for this project! A ditto label, plus my go to washi, thickers, and twine to complete my week's title card.

A couple journal cards for this week embellished with thickers and washi, plus more Sassafrass letters.

A shop unity stamp, representing the office I started cleaning, a stamped label for another quick journaling card. Used a Hero Arts background stamp, some washi, and some paper from the Lush line to make a pinwheel embellishment.

More lush paper, an Echo Park label and flag border, Sassafrass scallop border, washi and EP letter stickers embellish a card about our cooking Monday. A quick journal card about how I started reading the Hunger Games, stamped with a new SC set. An October Afternoon card for quick embellishing.

More embellishing for this week. SC and thickers lettering, stitched on. Lace background cut with the Cameo. Love being able to see through to the next week! Another little square with embellished goodies, ditto, EP, washi...

That sums up another week! I'll be back tomorrow with week 9!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment