Friday, April 6, 2012

Project Life:Week 7

Back again with week 7 of my Project LIfe! I still totally love this project! It was a week of love...even though we didn't actually celebrate on the actual holiday.

 

We got our first actual snow this season. Stew did my hair Thursday for mine and Chris's date. I loved all the curls! Chris took me to dinner at Buca Di Beppo on the plaza for Valentine's Day. We also got dessert at Cheesecake Factory! I made Chris some arrows for his card. I found the tutorial on Pinterest! At work, Nick made everyone funnel cakes as our month's safety incentive! They were delicious! Included my Valentine card from Chris as an insert this week.

 

I cut the clock face out of the alarm clock unity stamp. More circle embellishments. Washi, flags, thickers, and twine finish off my week's title!

I embellished the next few squares with a hambly overlay, perfect for the week. Added a heart punch, thickers, washi, and Sassafrass letters to finish it off. I love this color combo!

A simple card representing how we finally got some snow this season. Used some older snowflakes from my stash, not even sure anymore who made them :( sorry. Thickers and more Sassafrass letters, I think those are a new favorite. Sprinkle on some rhinestones and call it done.

New SC stamp and washi make a simple embellishment for my journaling about the funnel cake!

That wraps out another week! Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with week 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment