Monday, January 2, 2012

Moodboard Monday!

Hello new year! I started my daily blog posts last October with good intentions. I was off to a good start the first week, but as most of my crafty ideas go, life became busier than I could keep up with. I decided after several failed attempts to try and get back into it I would wait until after the holidays and my mom recovered from surgery and restart with a clean slate in January and give it another go. I am going to change up a few daily topics from last fall and keep the others.

We are going to start the week off with Moodboard Mondays again! Like many other crafters, I am inspired from many things around me. I like finding a photo or group of photos that spark my interest to challenge me for my projects.

This Monday, I have found many things to guide my crafting. I hope you will join me in creating something inspired from this moodboard.

Images from Pinterest
From this moodboard I was really drawn to the color combination of red, yellow, and brown. These colors had a very outdoorsy feel to me which worked great for the photos I had from my family's annual float trip last summer. Here is the LO I created!


For this project I used a wide assortment of label stickers and journaling and accent squares from many different manufactures to copy the graphic "collagey" feel from the first picture in the moodboard. I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment