Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words of Wednesday!

For today's Words of Wednesday post I am going to focus on mixed material titles. A big trend right now is making a title that covers a large portion of your page using different materials and colors. I really love the interest and texture this creates so I decided to give it a try! Here is the LO I created using this technique:

I challenge you to create a LO or project of some kind using a large mixed material title.
Supplies used:
Kraft cardstock(staple in my scrapbooking)
Woodgrain PP by Hambly(cut in Chevron pattern)
Script PP by Basic Grey(cut in Chevron pattern)
"We" "A" letters by Darice
"Enjoying" by American Crafts
"Lazy" by American Crafts
"Day" by Studio Calico
"on" by American Crafts
"the"by American Crafts
"water" paper by Echo Park cut with silhouette
heart paper by My Minds Eye cut with Marvy Uchida XL punch
Washi tape by American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment