Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Betcha Sketch Tuesday!

Sketches are always a great starting place when I am having trouble feeling crafty and inspired! They are so versatile! Many times my end project looks nothing like the sketch I started with, other times it is clearly similar. For today, I pulled a sketch from Studio Calico to start me off. Here is the sketch:

As you can see from my final project, I stuck pretty closely to the sketches layout. I really liked the design from this one and wanted to keep the main setup. Here is the LO I created about my 2012 resolutions:

Most of the supplies I used came from the Echo Park Happy Days collection. I also added in some American Crafts Thickers and Martha Stewart glitter for my title.

I hope you were inspired by today's project and sketch and decide to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment