Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You Betcha Sketch Tuesday!

Today I found a sketch at Fiskars This is from an older post on there blog (August 2008). I loved this design and still wanted to use it for today's project! Here is the sketch for this week:

I wanted to incorporate many of the layers into my own layout using the sonogram pictures from my brother and his fiance's second visit. I really liked the color combination that I used in yesterdays moodboard and decided to stick with that. Here is the layout I created:




I used a back ground paper from Basic Grey. I also used burlap and a vintage sewing pattern. The yellow fabric paper is by American Crafts Dear Lizzy line which happens to be on sale right now on Two peas! The rose ribbon, washi tape, and thickers are by American Crafts as well. I incorporated the same butterflies into this layout as yesterdays to keep with the theme in the album! I used my sewing machine around some of the layers in this layout. I really loved all the different textures used in this project. I hope you enjoyed today's post and will join me next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment