Monday, October 10, 2011

Moodboard Monday!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my first ever Moodboard Monday. In these posts I am going to create a moodboard using images that inspire me on the web. A lot of my images will probably come from pinterest.com since I am a complete pinning addict!!! I will then use the moodboard that I create to inspire a project for that day! Some weeks I may create a full 12x12 page or double layout, other weeks I may create a flower or accessory for my accessory business A New Deja Vu I may on occasion make a card or other small project as well. I hope you will join me each week as I get inspired and create fun projects. Be sure to leave a comment and link any projects you create!!
It is going to be a very full week this week. Every day this week I have a community service project, work or a test. I am going to try my hardest to keep up with my daily posts. For this Monday Moodboard I have pulled many pictures from pinterest. I was really loving all of the yellows and pinks that I was seeing. Here are the images I pulled for this week:





(all images can be found on Pinterest)
Last week I met my brother and his fiance for their sonogram! We discovered that they are having a girl!!!! I am very excited. I am putting together a scrapbook for them of the pregnancy and the babie's first year. I knew that this color combination would be perfect for the sonogram pictures! Here is the project I created today:




Another guilty pleasure of mine is the free montly classes on Two Peas! Last week I was catching up on my videos for last month. When I came across the 4x6 Photo Love class for September, I was very excited to give it a try. You can find a step by step video tutorial here on how I assembled my layout. Shimelle is such a talented artist. Be sure to check out her other classes this year while you are there! I used mostly products from the Echo Park line, Victoria's Garden. I love the soft, girly colors in this collection. I also combined a pink heart overlay from Hambly for my pocket.
I have decided throught the babies album I am going to incorporate music note butterflies using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some vintage music sheets somewhere on the page. To create a 3D effect I layered several of the punch outs together and staple them together. This allows me to lift some of the wings up from the page.
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks moodboard and will join me in creating some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment