Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Words of Wednesday

For today's word of Wednesday we are going to talk about inspiration. Inspiration can come from many different sources. I find inspiration on websites such as Pinterest, Etsy, and many blogs. A few of my favorite crafting bloggers include:
Nichol
Ali Edwards
Papertrey Ink
Lizzy K
I also find a lot of inspiration in magazines. I love finding trendy color combinations in both scrapbook magazines as well as fashion magazines. What is your favorite go to inspiration spot??
I created an inspiration notebook for me to house the inspiring things I find both on the internet as well as in magazines. I find myself flipping through the pages when I'm in a rut. I include scrapbook inspirations, home decor, as well as fashion all in one spot! I purchased a simple, cheap sketchbook at Walmart and covered the front. I used products from many different companies including American Crafts(thickers, washi tape, remarks stickers, Echo Park (back ground paper, number tag, "ME"), SEI(yellow flower), Making Memories(pink journal spot), Martha Stewart(butterfly punch), Bo Bunny(ornate frame), and spray mists from Tattered Angels and Studio Calico.





I really love how this book turned out and enjoy adding to it when I come across something!

No comments:

Post a Comment