Thursday, October 21, 2010

XOXO Girls Challenge




I have been a very busy bee creating delightful little projects for contests. I am so glad I have been getting back in to my scrapbooking. I was really missing my crafty hobby!! This is for a challenge I did with the XOXO girls. The challenge was to scraplift one of the design team members. I instantly fell in love with Sarah Webb's "Paradise Found" page and her use of white space with a burst of color. This design was a perfect color combination for my photo of my new scrapbook room! Thanks girls for the wonderful inspiration!Below are the links for Sarah's blog and the XOXO girls! Be sure to check them both out!

2 comments:

  1. Great page, I love the colors!
    thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the white space.... but then love even more how you've added the extra texture to it by using the lace cardstock. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete