Monday, October 25, 2010

Working away...if you can call it that :)

I have been creating constantly the past couple of weeks. I love that I have been inspired so much lately and been so motivated to get things accomplished...and actually been satisfied with the results!! Most of my last posts have been projects done for contests and challenges that I thought I would share some I did just for fun.

This is a LO I created of my time at our lake house. I love the kits at ScarletLime They include so many elements that are bright and fun.

I created this LO for the collage I have hanging on the wall in my scrapbook room. I used a regular piece of cardboard from a box as the background. I love the way it turned out with different areas torn. I am sure there will be much more projects soon as I am still on my creating streak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment