Friday, January 14, 2011

Scrapbook Room

I just added some more touches to my scrapbook room. It is almost complete. Still have to finish the curtains and hang some pictures on one wall. Also need to get my ribbons reorganized. Still deciding how I am going to do that. Let me know any ideas that work for you!

This is my newest addition. I plan to organize ribbons in the drawer.

I use a cheap bookcase for magazines and books.



I store my stamps in an old cabinet I repainted and destressed from my Grandma. My pens stay in this cheap tool organizer from a flea market. The bins on the wall hold letter stickers. I keep tools in the canvas magazine rack from IKEA.


I repainted our entertainment center to store boxes of supplies and fabric. I keep my die cuts in the cabinets.

I am still finishing up my new curtains.

The IKEA expedit shelf holds soo many supplies.

I also purchased my desk in the middle from IKEA and the cubes from Target.

The cubes hold stickers, rubons, flowers, and other supplies.



I keep my Cricut and Sizzix on a garage sale find rolling cart to be able to move them around easily.

1 comment:

  1. TFS this Tara. LOVE the color of your room & all your craft organization!! Looks fabulous!! Cant wait to see your curtains!! Please post when your done with them! :)

    ReplyDelete